Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Buffalo chicken pizza recipe is a preferred idea for a great appetizer at parties and a delicious dinner at weeknight. The reason turns out to be simple: it’s an easy and quick pizza recipe that makes you less than half an hour to finish.
Commonly made with hot sauce, cubed or shredded chicken, and drizzled with a creamy ranch dressing, buffalo chicken pizza offers such a good taste that can tantalize the taste buds of kids and adults alike.
If you plan to invite friends, colleagues or family to come to your home for a party or dinner, you should add the recipe for buffalo chicken pizza in your cooking book. This cheesy and spicy pizza promises to satisfy the appetite of all guests, definitely!
Buffalo Chicken PizzaCourse: Appetizers, MainCuisine: American
Buffalo chicken pizza recipe is a preferred idea for a great appetizer at parties and a delicious dinner at weeknight
- For the crust
2 cups bread or all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
Pinch of sugar
3 tablespoons olive oil
3/4 cup warm water
- For the topping
1 cup cooked chicken, cubed or shredded
4 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces mozzarella, grated
1 teaspoon Ranch dressing seasoning the powder
1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- Preheat the oven to 500°F.
- To make the dough, gently combine yeast and warm water in the bowl. Stir to dissolve the yeast. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the flour, salt, and olive oil to the yeast mixture. Mix well until the dough comes together to form a smooth dough.
- Transfer the dough to an oiled bowl and place in the oven with the light turned on. Let the dough rise for one hour or until doubled.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface, punch it down and knead on board for 2 minutes. Roll the dough out to a 12 in. circle.
- Add some olive in a pizza pan and spray. Place in the dough.
- To make the topping, melt the cream cheese in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Stir constantly to prevent it from burning on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread melted cream cheese evenly over the pizza crust. Sprinkle with the ranch seasoning powder and 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Toss the chicken with the hot sauce to coat and put cooked chicken evenly over the cheese. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the dough is golden and the cheese has melted.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven, drizzle ranch dressing over the pizza. Slice and serve.
- For the leftover pizza slices, you should cover it tightly and store in the refrigerator. When served, place pizza on pizza stone or baking sheet and reheat