Chicken Pizza Crust
Along with pizza cheese blend, chicken pizza crust recipe is a preferred main course of those who are following a low-carb diet, Keto, for instance. Cut down flour, chicken pizza crust is not only ideal for low-carb dieters but it can also satisfy their appetite right with the first try.
Even when you are not a low-carb eater, you can still enjoy this cheesy Italian pizza. The key is to watch your intake because of the high amount of calorie it provides per serving.
In this article, we introduce the most popular recipe for chicken pizza crust. Instead of ordering from a favorite restaurant, you may definitely treat yourself wih a delicious and diet-fit homemade chicken pizza crust.
Chicken Pizza CrustCourse: MainCuisine: Italian, AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Along with pizza cheese blend, chicken pizza crust recipe is a preferred main course of those who are following a low-carb diet, Keto, for instance.
1 pound chicken breast, shredded or cut into chunks
4 ounce mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 large eggs
salt and pepper to taste
favorite pizza toppings
- Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
- Place chicken in a large bowl. Add in salt and pepper to taste. Add in cheese, eggs; mix with your clean hand or a spatula until well combined.
- Line a sheet pan (18×13 inch) with parchment paper.
- Dump the chicken and cheese mixture on the paper; spreading it as thin as you can without leaving holes.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the edges and the top are brown.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven; top with favorite toppings and bake for more 10 minutes or until the crust becomes golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly. Slice and serve.
- To avoid overcooking, you should reduce cooking temperature to 375° F and reduce cooking time to 15 minutes if using ground chicken. For toppings, you may top your pizza crust with sliced onion, tomato, bell peppers, bacon, sugar-free BBQ sauce, etc.