Cold Veggie Pizza
Made with a crispy crescent roll crust topped with cream cheese, sour cream and crunchy colorful vegetables, cold veggie pizza recipe is great for healthy eaters, dieters and even those who prefer an “easy-to-digest” pizza at night. The following recipe for cold veggie pizza requires only 40 minutes to complete and provides only 196 calories per serving, so why don’t you give it a try?
Cold Veggie PizzaCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For the crust
2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- For the topping
1 cup sour cream
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
1/2 cup halved and thinly-sliced radishes
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli, chopped
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Flatten dough into an 8-in. x 5-in. rectangle; set aside for 5 minutes. Pierce with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes, let cool.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese, dill weed, garlic salt and ranch dip mix.
- Spread cream mixture on top of the cooled crust. Arrange the onion, carrot, celery, broccoli, radish, bell pepper and broccoli on top of the mixture. Cover and let chill for at least 1 hour.
- Once chilled, cut it into squares and serve.
- If you do not eat up all the pizza, store the leftover in the refrigerator and reheat when eating. Don’t forget to eat it with your favorite dipping sauce.