Ground Chicken Pizza Crust
Another almost zero-carb chicken pizza crust that low-carb eaters, like Keto eaters, should add in their diet is ground chicken pizza recipe. Swapping flour with ground chicken, cheese and spices, ground chicken pizza does not only satisfy the eating requirements of low-carb dieters but can also tantalize the taste buds of both kids and adults alike.
This flavorful and gluten-free crust is available at many pizza restaurants. However, it’s quite easy to make it right at the kitchen. Not just that, a homemade pizza is eventually healthier than that bought outside because you can control the ingredients. If you get interested, follow our easy recipe for ground chicken pizza as below.
Ground Chicken Pizza CrustCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Another almost zero-carb chicken pizza crust that low-carb eaters, like Keto eaters, should add in their diet is ground chicken pizza recipe
1 pound ground chicken
1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon salt
Favorite pizza toppings (bell pepper, basils, tomatoes, bacon,..)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, gently combine ground chicken, cheese, Italian seasoning. Mix thoroughly with your hands until well blended.
- Line a large cookie sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper; spray with cooking spray.
- Place the ground chicken mixture onto the pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread the mixture into a thin layer, about 1/2 in. thick.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Remove from the oven and add your favorite pizza toppings. Bake for 10 minutes more until the crust is golden brown.
- Once cook, remove from the oven; allow it to cool 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
- As provides a high amount of calorie per serving, you should watch your intake if you are not a low-carb eater