Keto Avocado Salsa
Seeking for a green dish that can meet the taste of low-carb eaters, paleo eaters, healthy eaters and vegetarians? Keto avocado salsa would be the way to go. It’s a delicious mix of avocados, tomatoes, lime juices, herbs and spices and packed with only 2 grams of net carbs per serving. So, if you prefer a light lunch and a tasty snack of for all family, give this salsa a try!
Keto Avocado SalsaCourse: Snacks, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Seeking for a green dish that can meet the taste of low-carb eaters, paleo eaters, healthy eaters and vegetarians?
2 large ripe avocados, cut into very small chunks
1 small diced tomato
2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
1 garlic clove, finely minced
3 heaped tablespoon fresh lime juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon jalapeno, finely minced
- Combine all ingredients to a medium bowl. Stir well and adjust seasonings as needed. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge.
- Or, place all ingredients in a food processor, except for avocados. Blend until smooth and stir in chopped avocados and adjust seasoning to taste.
- To enjoy a better taste, you may serve this tasty and flavorful salsa alongside low-carb bread or grilled meat and fish.
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories101
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.