Keto Avocado Smoothie
Along with salad and salsa, keto avocado smoothie is also a “worth-trying” adaptation of avocado. As it rich in protein, you can serve it for breakfast, a quick one and snack if preferring something flavorful to boost your energy level right away.
Keto Avocado SmoothieCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Along with salad and salsa, keto avocado smoothie is also a “worth-trying” adaptation of avocado
1 scoop vanilla collagen protein with MCTs
2 tsp psyllium husk
1 tbsp natural peanut butter
1 1/2 cups almond milk, unsweetened
- Halve the avocado and remove the meat. Pre-crush walnuts.
- Place all ingredients into a blender or smoothie maker. Blend for about 30 seconds to 1 minute, until smooth.
- Pour into Transfer to a tall glass or milkshake container. Serve.
- Top with some coconut cream or a favorite low-carb fruit. Enjoy!
1 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories398
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36%
- Sodium 7mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 20g 80%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 20g 40%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.