Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
A hot bowl of the cheesy and creamy keto bacon cheeseburger soup would be perfect to give you some energy boost, especially during cold or busy days at work and study. Made with ground beef, beef broth, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, heavy cream crumbled bacon, vegetables and spices seasoned to perfection, this keto soup promises to arouse then satisfy your appetite.
For this reason, we introduce a savory recipe for keto bacon cheeseburger soup. If you prefer something tasty to warm up your body or just want to taste good foods, this recipe is definitely worth trying.
Keto Bacon Cheeseburger SoupCourse: Dinner, SoupsCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
A hot bowl of the cheesy and creamy keto bacon cheeseburger soup would be perfect to give you some energy boost, especially during cold or busy days at work and study.
1 pound ground beef
1/2 onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 1/2 cups beef broth
14.5 ounces canned diced tomatoes
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon minced parsley
1 teaspoon dried dill
1 teaspoon mustard powder
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
4 ounces cream cheese
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
1 cup heavy cream
6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- In a large pot, combine ground beef, onion, and garlic. Brown the beef over medium heat, breaking it up as it cooks. Drain grease.
- Add beef broth, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, dill, mustard powder, seasoned salt, and seasoned salt to the pot; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil then reduce the heat to a simmer. Simmer for at least 30 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese, grated cheddar, and heavy cream. Whisk well until the cheeses have melted and the soup has thickened slightly.
- Ladle soup between 6 serving bowls and top with crumbled bacon.
- Aside from crumbled bacon, you may top this cheeseburger soup with diced pickles or fresh tomatoes that best satisfy your taste
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories608
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 25g 125%
- Cholesterol 171mg 57%
- Sodium 1427mg 60%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 5g
- Protein 36g 72%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.