Keto Bacon Wrapped Beef Meatloaf
Keto Bacon wrapped beef meatloaf recipe will satisfy your cravings for beef and bacon in just a serving. Made with add the ground beef, eggs, almond flour, zucchini, mushroom, herbs and spices and wrapped with bacon slices, this tasty meatloaf contains 28 grams of protein and only 3 grams of carbs, 1 of which is fiber. Worth trying, right?
Keto Bacon Wrapped Beef MeatloafCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Keto Bacon wrapped beef meatloaf recipe will satisfy your cravings for beef and bacon in just a serving.
2 lb ground beef
1/3 cup almond flour
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 cup grated zucchini
4 oz button or cremini mushrooms, chopped
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Italian herb blend
6 strips bacon
1/4 cup keto-friendly ketchup, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a rimmed sheet pan with non-stick spray. Line a 9×5 pan with plastic wrap.
- In a large mixing bowl, add onions, zucchini and mushrooms, ground meat, eggs, garlic powder, herbs, salt, pepper, and almond flour. Mix gently with clean hands until just combined.
- Use your hand to shape the meatloaf mixture into a loaf on your prepared baking sheet. Or, use a 9×5 loaf pan to mold the mixture into a loaf shape, and invert it onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Cover the top of the loaf with the bacon slices.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Baste the meatloaf with ketchup or barbeque sauce (optional). Bake for about 10 more minutes, or until the internal temperature registers 150°F on an instant-read thermometer.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and let it cool for10-15 minutes before serving. Cut into thick slices and serve.
- Aside from ground beef, you can also make this delicious keto-friendly meatloaf with ground pork or the combination of the two. Enjoy!
8 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories274
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 6g 30%
- Cholesterol 124mg 42%
- Sodium 194mg 9%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 1g
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.