Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Containing only 4 grams of carbs per a serving of 385 calories, 2 of which is fiber, Keto bacon wrapped chicken is a beloved food of keto eaters and a “mouth-watering” chicken dish of bacon lovers. Chicken breasts are stuffed with a cheesy and creamy mixture, wrapped in smoky crispy bacon then bake in the oven. Can’t help getting its recipe? Keep scrolling!
Keto Bacon Wrapped ChickenCourse: Main, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Containing only 4 grams of carbs per a serving of 385 calories, 2 of which is fiber, Keto bacon wrapped chicken is a beloved food of keto eaters and a “mouth-watering” chicken dish of bacon lovers.
1 package (12 ounces) North Country Smokehouse Bacon
3 skinless boneless chicken breasts
1 1/4 cup chopped broccoli
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp salt, divided
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place chicken on cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut a pocket on the side of each chicken breast. Drizzle with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, add spices plus 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Mix with a spoon. Sprinkle spices over the chicken on both sides.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese, Parmesan, Mayo, minced garlic, remaining 1/2 tsp salt. Mix well, stir in broccoli.
- Spoon the cheese mixture evenly into each chicken breast. Close chicken breasts with toothpicks.
- Wrap bacon around each chicken breast until covered. Place wrapped chicken on a foil covered baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Place pan under broiler to make the bacon crispier if desired. Keep a close eye to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and remove toothpicks. Serve while hot.
- Serve it alongside a tasty low-carb salad or cauliflower rice if you prefer.