Keto Buffalo Chicken Casserole
“Mouth-watering” Keto chicken dishes of both Keto eaters and food lovers? Keto buffalo chicken casserole recipe must be added in the list. Providing up to 391 calories per serving while containing only 7.8g net carbs, this chicken is definitely friendly to low carb and Keto diets. Even those who follow a healthy diet still enjoy it and just make sure to watch your intake.
In this article, we introduce an easy recipe for Keto buffalo chicken casserole to make at home. If you have an appetite for it, just go for it.
Keto Buffalo Chicken CasseroleCourse: Main CourseCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For the chicken
1.5 lbs boneless + skinless chicken thighs
1 medium spaghetti squash (about 550 g of cooked “noodles”)
3 large eggs, beaten
6 slices bacon
8 ounces cream cheese
1/4 cup sour cream
2 cups Mexican blend cheese
1/2 cup buffalo sauce
4 jalapeños, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- For the topping
1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Poke holes all over the spaghetti squash with a fork and microwave for 15 minutes.
- Once done, cut in half and use a fork to scoop out the strands. Place in a colander to drain.
- Heat up some oil in a large 10.5″ skillet over medium heat. Add in bacon and fry until crispy. Remove, chop, and set aside.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the onion powder and garlic powder. Place in skillet, cook for about 5 minutes per side until crispy and cooked through. Remove to a cutting board and chop into small bite sized pieces.
- Add 3 of the sliced jalapeños to the skillet and sauté for 30 seconds. Add in the cream cheese, sour cream, and buffalo sauce. Mix until well blended.
- Add in the spaghetti squash, bacon, and chicken. Pour in the beaten egg and mix well.
- Top with the shredded cheese and the remaining sliced jalapeño. Bake in preheated for 30 minutes. Top with desired toppings and serve.
- To give this Keto Buffalo Chicken Casserole a better taste, you can eat it with a sauce. You just need to make use of baking time to make your favorite dipping sauce that keeps track on your diet.