Keto Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Keto buffalo chicken meatballs are not only eye-catching but also a preferred main course and snack of both Keto eaters and chicken addicts, especially kids. Let’s check out its recipe!
Keto Buffalo Chicken MeatballsCourse: Appetizers, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Keto buffalo chicken meatballs are not only eye-catching but also a preferred main course and snack of both Keto eaters and chicken addicts, especially kids.
1 lb ground chicken
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp almond or coconut flour
1 tsp mayonnaise
1 cup of buffalo wing sauce
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic powder
2 sprigs of green onion, finely chopped
1 celery stalk, trimmed and finely diced
1 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp pink sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Spray a sheet pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease with olive oil or butter.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, minus the buffalo sauce. Mix until well combined.
- Dust your palms with some almond or coconut flour and form 2″ balls.
- Place meatballs on a sheet pan. Bake for 15 minutes or until center has reached 160º.
- Once baked, remove from the oven. Place in a skillet or pot over medium low heat. Coat with buffalo sauce. Continue to cook just until sauce is warmed.
- Transfer to a dish and let it cool for a few minutes. Serve.
- If you want to give these chicken meatballs a better taste, you may eat them with pureed celery root or cauliflower that has been mixed with a ranch seasoning packet.