Keto Cashew Cheesecake
Aside from made into butter and stir-fried with other foods, cashew is also combined with butter and sugar free maple syrup to make flavorful keto cashew cheesecakes for dessert.
As having no grain, these “no-bake” cheesecakes are also friendly to gluten-free and low-carb diet. If you are a vegetarian, give them a try, too.
Keto Cashew CheesecakeCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For the crust:
1/4 cup raw cashews
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- For the topping:
4 oz cream cheese
2 tbsp sour cream
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup erythritol
- Process cashews or crush in a plastic ziploc bag.
- Add melted butter and maple syrup to cashews and combine well. Place crust mixture in bottom of 4 muffin cups. Place in freezer.
- To make the topping, combine cream cheese, sour cream, heavy whipping cream and erythritol in a bowl. Mix until creamy and fluffy; using a hand mixer.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and dollop the cheese mixture on top of crust evenly.
- Place in fridge for 2-3 hours or freezer for 1-2 hours. Serve.
- You may also top these cashew cheesecakes with coconut cream only. Enjoy!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 0.75g 3%
- Protein 3.5g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.