Keto Chicken Stir Fry
Other chicken classic cooking style that chicken addicts and low-carb eaters should get on hand is Keto chicken stir-fry recipe. The reason is simple: it’s Keto-friendly, delicious and easy to make. If you want this tasty main course to be served at your dining table, give following recipe a try.
Keto Chicken Stir FryCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Other chicken classic cooking style that chicken addicts and low-carb eaters should get on hand is Keto chicken stir-fry recipe.
1 lb chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
2 cups broccoli (200g), cut into small florets
1 cup mushrooms (80g)
1/2 red bell pepper (100g)
1/2 cup onion (80g)
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 inch piece ginger , grated
4 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp sesame oil
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- In a large bowl, combine garlic, ginger, gluten free soy sauce, and vinegar. Add in chicken; mix well to marinate and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat up olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add in onions and stir-fry for two minutes, until fragrant. Add broccoli and bell peppers to the pan and continue to cook for a few more minutes until crisp tender.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Transfer the vegetables to a bowl with covered by a foil to keep warm.
- Drain the chicken from the marinade (keep the marinade).
- Add some oil to pan and cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes per side on high, until chicken pieces are fully cooked.
- Return vegetables to the pan. Add remaining ingredients: sauce, mushrooms, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes. Stir-fry for a few minutes more, until the mushrooms are cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken and vegetables to a plate and serve.
- As containing only 262 calories per serving, this Keto chicken stir fry can also be added in the diet of healthy eaters and food lovers.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories262
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Cholesterol 72mg 24%
- Sodium 761mg 32%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 28g 57%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.