Keto Chocolate Cupcakes
Along with chocolate cheesecakes, mug cakes, brownies and puddings, chocolate cupcakes are also a “must-try” dessert made with cocoa powder. As they come out with 66 calories and only 5 grams of net carbs per serving, why don’t serve it to your whole family?
Keto Chocolate CupcakesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Along with chocolate cheesecakes, mug cakes, brownies and puddings, chocolate cupcakes are also a “must-try” dessert made with cocoa powder.
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup powdered erythritol (another low carb sweetener of your choice will work)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 whole eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
8 drops stevia extract optional for extra sweetness
4 Tablespoons extra light olive oil
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or another dairy-free alternative)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a muffin tin by greasing or baking with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk well.
- Make a well in the center of dry mixture. Add eggs, vanilla extract, stevia, olive oil and almond milk to the well. Mix until well combined. Let the batter rest for 5-8 minutes. Adjust water if needed.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of batter into each tin. Bake in preheated oven for 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove, let cool and serve.
- Top your cupcakes with some sugar-free chocolate chips or low-carb frosting to your liking. Enjoy!
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories66
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 1g 5%
- Sodium 116mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.