Keto Double Chocolate Muffins
Keto Double Chocolate MuffinsCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Still loving chocolate chips and cute little cupcakes while on keto? These keto double chocolate muffins will satisfy you.
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
1/2 cup Erythritol
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup heavy cream
3 ounces unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 175C/350F.
- In a bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol and baking powder. Add vanilla extract, eggs, and heavy cream. Mix well.
- Add melted butter to bowl and combine. Add sugar-free chocolate chips and stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 holes of a standard muffin tray lined with cupcake papers.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until puffed up and slightly spring back when touched.
- Once cooked, let it rest in the muffin tin, or serve straight away.
- Serve it alongside fresh fruits to your liking, sliced strawberries, for instance. Enjoy!
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories301
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 9g 45%
- Cholesterol 33mg 11%
- Sodium 9mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 5g 20%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 7g 15%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.