Keto Squash Casserole
Looking for something good made with squash that is stick to your ketogenic lifestyle? Keto squash casserole is a good choice. To know how it worth, let’s check out the recipe!
Keto Squash CasseroleCourse: Main, Sides, Lunch, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Looking for something good made with squash that is stick to your ketogenic lifestyle?
6 cups diced yellow squash
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup diced onion
1 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add in squash and onion and saute until just tender.
- Place the squash mixture evenly into the bottom of of a 9”x 13” glass dish.
- In a mixing bowl, put together all other ingredients, except for parmesan cheese. Stir well to combine.
- Pour the mixture over the squash. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes, until cheese is browned and casserole is set.
- Once cooked, let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Remove and serve either warm or at room temperature.
- The baking time might be longer, depending on how hot your oven runs.