Keto Stuffed Chicken
Stuffed with a cheesy and creamy mixture of fresh spinach leaves, cheeses and some spices then pan-fried with a lid for 20 minutes, Keto stuffed chicken recipe is definitely worth mentioning as “go-to” dinner for weekend meals. As offers a good taste, it can also tantalize the taste buds of those who simply love foods. Keep scrolling to know more about its recipe!
Keto Stuffed ChickenCourse: Main, DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Stuffed with a cheesy and creamy mixture of fresh spinach leaves, cheeses and some spices…
- For the chicken
4 oz chicken breasts
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
- For the filling
2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
4 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp pepper
salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, put together spinach, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Set aside.
- Lay chicken breasts flat on a sturdy surface. Place one hand on top to hold it in place and then slice 3/4 of the way through the chicken breast.
- Season the chicken with chili powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper on both sides.
- Spoon 1/4 of cheese mixture into the middle of the cut chicken breasts; fold in half so that the cream cheese is sealed inside.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the stuffed chicken in the pan. Cook with a lid, for about 9-10 minutes per side, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate. Let it sit for a few minutes. Serve.
- To enjoy a better taste, you may eat these stuffed chicken breasts with a favorite low-carb salad or serve with a tasty homemade dipping sauce that still keeps track on your diet.