Pizza Cheese Sticks
Pizza cheese sticks are a favorite food of both kids and adults alike. It’s the reason why almost all housewives know at least one pizza cheese stick recipe. If you are a pizza lover and get interested in making it, follow the recipe as below.
Pizza Cheese SticksCourse: Appetizers, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Pizza cheese sticks are a favorite food of both kids and adults alike.
1 tube Pillsbury pizza crust
4 tablespoons butter, softened
2 cups grated Mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup grated Monteray jack cheese
1 bulb roasted garlic clove
1/2 cup pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 475º F.
- Sprinkle cornmeal onto a rimmed baking sheet pan.
- Spread pizza dough on baking sheet pan; forming a large rectangle.
- In a bowl, gently combine roasted garlic and softened butter. Stir until well blended. Spread the mixture over the pizza dough.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of garlic butter mixture. Sprinkle grated cheeses on top.
- Bake in preheated oven in 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Once cooked, remove from oven and allow it to cool about 5 minutes.
- Slice into 2-inch rectangular “sticks” and serve with a preferred sauce.
- You can dip pizza cheese sticks in homemade dipping sauces, like marinana sauce. This simple but tasty sauce is made of tomatoes, garlic, herbs, and onions and promise to offer a better taste for your cheesy pizza sticks.