Thai Chicken Pizza
Have you ever tried Thai Chicken Pizza? Spread with the tasty Thai peanut sauce and topped with chicken, cheese, shredded carrots, bean sprouts, and green onion, fresh cilantro, Thai Chicken pizza promises to tantalize your taste buds right with the first try.
If you fall in love with chicken pizza and spicy and sweet foods, you should give Thai chicken pizza a try. Instead of dinning outside, you can definitely make and enjoy this delicious chicken pizza at home.
With this mind, we provide an easy recipe for Thai chicken pizza that takes you less than half an hour to finish.
Thai Chicken PizzaCourse: MainCuisine: ThaiDifficulty: Easy
Have you ever tried Thai Chicken Pizza? Spread with the tasty Thai peanut sauce and topped with chicken, cheese, shredded carrots, bean sprouts, and green onion, fresh cilantro
- For the crust
1 pound pizza dough
3 tbsp cornmeal
- For the peanut sauce
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1/4 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
2 tablespoons water
- For the topping
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 chicken breasts cut into 3/4-inch cubes
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
4 green onions, slivered diagonally
1/2 cup bean sprouts
1/3 cup shredded carrot
2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts
2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Place a pizza stone in the oven and preheat to 500 degrees F.
- To make peanut sauce, combine all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil gently for 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan and cook chicken until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Place chicken in a bowl and toss with half of the peanut sauce.
- Divide dough in half and shape each into a 9-inch round.
- Coat a pizza peel lightly with cornmeal and place one pizza dough round on top. Spread 1/4 cup of sauce evenly on dough.
- Cover sauce with 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Place half the chicken on top of the cheese followed by half the green onions, carrots, and bean sprouts.
- Top with 1/4 cup mozzarella and half of the peanuts.
- Transfer pizza to pizza stone and bake 8 to 10 minutes, until crust is golden.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven; sprinkle with cilantro. Slice and serve. Repeat for second pizza
- As providing 715 calories per serving, you should watch your intake while on a diet. In addition, you can also make the pizza dough if you prefer a complete homemade pizza. The preparing time might be longer but worth trying, right?