Keto Smoothie Bowl
Looking for a healthy and tasty keto breakfast or a quick and easy snack for afternoon? Keto smoothie bowl are a perfect choice. No need to cook and packed with 539 calories and only 9.6 grams of carbs, this keto-friendly food certainly keeps you going for hours. Here is the recipe!
Keto Smoothie BowlCourse: BreakfastCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Looking for a healthy and tasty keto breakfast or a quick and easy snack for afternoon? Keto smoothie bowl are a perfect choice
- For the smoothie:
1/2 large avocado (100 g/ 3.5 oz)
1/2 cup coconut milk such as Aroy-D (120 ml/ 4 fl oz)
1/3 cup frozen mixed berries (50 g/ 1.8 oz)
1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk or cashew milk (360 ml/ 12 fl oz)
1 tbsp raw cacao powder (5 g/ 0.2 oz)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
2 tbsp collagen powder (14 g/ 0.5 oz) – see alternatives below
- For the cereal:
1/4 cup flaked almonds (23 g/ 0.8 oz)
1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut (15 g/ 0.5 oz)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp virgin coconut oil
- For the topping:
2 tbsp cacao nibs (28 g/ 1 oz)
2 tbsp hemp seeds (20 g/ 0.7 oz)
- Pour the coconut milk into an ice cube tray. Halve the avocado and remove the pit. Cut into medium pieces and place in a container. Store both in the freezer for 1-2 hours, or until set.
- In a bowl, combine flaked almonds and flaked coconut. Add cinnamon and drizzle with the coconut oil. Mix to coat evenly. Sprinkle over a baking tray and transfer into the oven.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes, until crisped up and lightly golden. Mix half way through to prevent burning.
- Place frozen berries, frozen avocado pieces and frozen coconut milk into a high speed blender. Add almond milk. Add raw cacao powder, cinnamon, vanilla and collagen. Process until smooth and creamy.
- Divide between two serving bowls. Top each bowl with the prepared keto cereal (1/4 cup per each), cacao nibs and hemp seeds. Serve immediately.
- Garnish your smoothie bowl with some fresh berries if you like. Enjoy!
2 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories539
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 24.2g 121%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 11g 44%
- Protein 18.5g 37%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.