Keto Baked Chicken Thighs
Containing almost zero carbohydrates, the following Keto Baked Chicken Things in Italian recipe is definitely friendly to Keto diet. It’s chicken thighs that are poured with melted butter, sprinkle with a tasty mixture of Italian cheese, herbs, onion powder, chili flakes and black pepper, then baked in the oven.
By doing so, it becomes a beloved keto chicken dish of low-carb eaters and a favorite food of chicken addicts. If you get interested in making it at home, follow the recipe for Italian Keto Baked Chicken Thighs as below.
Keto Baked Chicken ThighsCourse: Main CourseCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Containing almost zero carbohydrates, the following Keto Baked Chicken Things in Italian recipe is definitely friendly to Keto diet.
4 bone-in chicken thighs
1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp onion powder
2 tbs unsalted butter
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
red pepper chili flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, add in cheese, herbs, onion powder, chili flakes and black pepper. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Take off the heat; let cool a couple minutes.
- Place the chicken thighs in a baking dish. Pour the melted butter over the chicken thighs.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Cover the baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until chicken has reached internal temperature of 165F.
- Remove the cover for last 10 minutes of baking time.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven, let cool and serve.
- As this Keto baked chicken things provides up to 440 calories per serving, you need to watch its intake if you are not on a Keto diet.