Keto Grilled Pork Chops With Asparagus And Pesto
Rubbed with spices, grilled until thoroughly cooked, drizzled with pesto and served alongside grilled asparagus and tomatoes, these pork chops contains 25 grams protein and only 4 grams carbs, making it friendly to a low-carb diet. If you want to get its recipe on hand, keep scrolling!
Keto Grilled Pork Chops With Asparagus And PestoCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Rubbed with spices, grilled until thoroughly cooked, drizzled with pesto and served alongside grilled asparagus and tomatoes…
4 (about 1-inch thick each) bone-in pork chops
1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt, divided
1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
1 bunch asparagus, woody bottoms removed
1 cup cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1/4 cup clean eating pesto, store bought or homemade
4 medium bamboo skewers, soaked for 20 minutes in warm water, or metal skewers
1/4 cup basil leaves for garnish, optional
- Rub pork chops with 2 tablespoons olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper on both sides. Cover let it rest at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Oil grill grates well and set to medium heat. Add chops and grill for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Internal temperature taken with a meat thermometer should read 145 to 160 degrees.
- Toss asparagus in 1/2 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add alongside pork chops, after the chops have cooked for 15 minutes.
- Thread cherry tomatoes onto skewers and drizzle with 1/2 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Grill asparagus and tomatoes for about 5 minutes, until asparagus is slightly tender and tomato skins have blackened a bit in places.
- This is an extra note from author. This can be any tip, suggestion or fact related to the recipe.