Keto Buffalo Chicken Soup
If you prefer a Keto chicken soup to a fried or baked one, Keto buffalo chicken soup must be a perfect choice. As a homemade food is much healthier than that ordered outside, we introduce an easy recipe for a tasty keto buffalo chicken soup. It just takes 30 minutes to finish, why don’t you have it on hand?
Keto Buffalo Chicken SoupCourse: Appetizers, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
If you prefer a Keto chicken soup to a fried or baked one, Keto buffalo chicken soup must be a perfect choice.
1 lb shredded chicken, cooked
4 cups chicken bone broth (or any chicken broth)
6 oz cream cheese, at room temperature, cubed
3 tbsp buffalo sauce (or 2 tbsp for less heat)
1/2 cup Half & half (or heavy cream)
1/2 large onion, diced
1/2 cup celery, diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp Olive oil
- Press the Saute button on the Instant Pot. Add in oil, chopped onion, and celery. Cook for about 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent and start to brown.
- Add garlic and sauté for about a minute, until fragrant. Press the Off button.
- Add the shredded chicken, broth, and buffalo sauce.
- Cover and seal the Instant Pot. Press the Soup button and adjust time to 5 minutes.
- Once complete, let pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then switch to quick release and open the lid.
- Ladle about a cup of liquid (without chicken) from the edge of the Instant Pot and pour into a blender. Add the cubed cream cheese. Puree until smooth. Add more liquid if needed.
- Pour the mixture back into the Instant Pot. Add the half & half or heavy cream. Stir until smooth.
- You can also make Keto buffalo chicken soup with a Crock Pot. The cooking time is longer but you can do your stuffs while waiting for it cooked.