Keto Chocolate And Peanut Butter Balls
Finding a low-carb dessert that your kids would fall in love with? Keto chocolate and peanut butter balls are a great choice. Prepared in just 10 minutes, these truffles are also perfect to bring to small parties and game day celebrations where there are both kids and adults. If you find it interesting, take a look at the following recipe!
Keto Chocolate And Peanut Butter BallsCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 cups smooth peanut butter
1 cup keto maple syrup
1 cup coconut flour
2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your peanut butter and syrup. Stir to well combined.
- Sift in coconut flour, to ensure no lumps remain. Mix well, until a smooth dough forms. Keep in the refrigerate for 15 minutes, to firm up slightly.
- Remove from the fridge, form into 20 small balls and place in the freezer, on a lined plate or tray.
- Melt your chocolate chips. Remove your peanut butter truffles from the freezer, and using two forks, dip each truffle in the melted chocolate. Place each truffle on the lined plate/tray and refrigerate until the chocolate has firmed up.
- Garnish with some course sea salt flakes (optional). Serve.
- For the leftovers, it’s better to store them in an airtight container and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 months and freezer for up to 6 months.