Keto Lava Cake
Make your meal more complete with this rich keto lava cake as a dessert. Made with cocoa powder, erythritol, egg, heavy cream and vanilla extract, this cake is bound to tantalize your taste buds right with the first try. If you have had cravings for sweet foods for years, give it a try, too.
Keto Lava CakeCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Make your meal more complete with this rich keto lava cake as a dessert.
2 tbps cocoa powder
1-2 tbsp so nourished erythritol
1 medium egg
1 tbsp heavy cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp baking powder
1 pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine erythritol and cocoa powder in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a small bowl, beat egg until a little fluffy. Pour into dry mixture, along with heavy cream and vanilla extract. Stir until well combined. Add salt and baking powder.
- Grease a mug/ ramekin with coconut oil or butter. Pour the batter in and bake for about 10-15 minutes, until the top of the cake is set but pretty jiggly.
- Top your cake with some course sea salt flakes, soft whipping cream or fresh berries of your choice. Enjoy!