Keto Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos
Pulled pork taco recipe is one of preferred keto-friendly taco adaptations, along with chicken taco and beef taco. Providing 57 grams of protein and only 16 grams of net carbs per serving, this Mexican lunch is perfect for days when you need a lot of energy for work and study. Wanna know the recipe? Here it is!
Keto Mexican Pulled Pork TacosCourse: Lunch, DinnerCuisine: MexicanDifficulty: Easy
Pulled pork taco recipe is one of preferred keto-friendly taco adaptations, along with chicken taco and beef taco.
1 1/2 pounds boneless pork shoulder, cut into 5 large pieces
1 tbsp brown sugar or Splenda
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Ancho chile powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup water
- In a large bowl, mix brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, chile powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add pork pieces in the bowl and massage to coat the meat with spices on all sides. Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Place the pork pieces into the inner liner of the Instant Pot. Add the ¼ cup of water.
- Cook on high pressure for 25 minutes and then let it sit undisturbed for 10 minutes. Release any remaining pressure.
- Shred pork pieces with a fork and push back under the cooking liquid until ready to serve.
- To enjoy the best taste, don’t forget to eat these pork tacos with favorite taco fixings!