Keto Roasted “Potatoes”
Looking for a savory potato adaptation while on a low-carb diet? These keto roasted “potatoes” made with radishes, parmesan cheese and seasonings are definitely worth trying. Plus, they contain only 1 gram of net carbs and up to 3 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein in a serving. It’s so good to add to a low-carb diet, isn’t it?
Keto Roasted “Potatoes”Course: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Looking for a savory potato adaptation while on a low-carb diet?
20 medium radishes, trimmed and halved.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp sesame seed oil
2 tsp thyme
2 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay radishes into to a baking pan. Drizzle with the olive oil, sesame seed oil, salt, black pepper and thyme and coat with your hand.
- Roast in preheated oven for 45 minutes and check that most of the moisture has been baked out of the radishes; turning every 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan, top with Parmesan cheese and serve.
- Serve these roasted potatoes with a favorite low-carb dipping sauce, green salad or grilled steak.
6 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories134
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Protein 6g 12%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.