Keto Zucchini Fries
Can keto eaters eat French fries and still stick to their diet? The answer depends mostly on their ingredients.
Made with zucchini, eggs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and fresh parsley, these zucchini fries are tasty, crispy and also friendly to a low-carb diet. If you get interested in knowing full recipe, keep scrolling!
Keto Zucchini FriesCourse: Sides, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Can keto eaters eat French fries and still stick to their diet? The answer depends mostly on their ingredients. Can keto eaters eat French fries and still stick to their diet? The answer depends mostly on their ingredients.
1 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese grated
1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
Fresh Parsley optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- Cut the tops off the zucchini. Then cut in half widthwise and quarter lengthwise.
- Place cheese and Italian seasoning in a food processor, and “pulse” until combined and the cheese resembles a small grain. Pour the mixture into a wide bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs. Dredge the zucchini into the eggs, then into cheese mixture. Press to coat evenly.
- Place coated zucchini on baking sheet, and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the cheese starts to brown.
- Aside from zucchini, these low-carb French fries are also made with jicama. And, don’t forget to serve it with a favorite low-carb dipping sauce to enjoy the best taste.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 3g 15%
- Cholesterol 53mg 18%
- Sodium 322mg 14%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 9g 18%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.