Crescent Veggie Pizza
As the great combination of chopped vegetables and cheeses, crescent veggie pizza recipe is a favorite food of pizza lover, healthy eaters and vegetarians. Because it’s easy and quick to make, it’s an ideal food to serve as an appetizer at parties where there’s a hungry crowd.
Find out the recipe below:
Crescent Veggie PizzaCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Made with a crispy crescent roll crust topped with cream cheese, sour cream and crunchy colorful vegetables, cold veggie pizza recipe is great for healthy eaters, dieters and even those who prefer an “easy-to-digest” pizza at night.
- For the crust
2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Or 2 cans (8 oz each) Pillsbury™ Place ‘n Bake™ refrigerated crescent rounds or Pillsbury™ refrigerated Crescent Dough Sheet
- For the topping
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/ 2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
1/3 cup quartered cucumber slices
1 plum tomato, seeded, chopped
1/4 cup shredded carrot
1 teaspoon dried dill weed
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate dough into 4 long rectangles. Place dough in an ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- If using dough sheets: Unroll both cans of dough. Place dough in an ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan; press in bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once baked, remove from the oven; let it cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, mix cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder until smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly over crust. Top with vegetables. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 rows by 4 rows.
- Aside from above cheeses and chopped vegetables, you can definitely add in other types that you and your family like.