Keto Mini Cheesecake
Perhaps, we all have a crush for cute and tasty desserts even when we are not a dessert addict or have a sweet tooth. Keto mini cheesecake is one of these eye-catching and mouth-watering desserts.
Made with almond flour, butter, egg, lemon extract, granular Swerve and frozen blueberries, these cheesecakes not only savory but also friendly to a low-carb diet while containing only 6.5 grams of carbs for a serving of 233 calories. If you are a healthy eater, vegetarian and vegan, give them a try, too.
The savory yet simple-to-make recipe for Keto mini cheesecake will be given in this article. If you are ready for serving it after meal, check out the recipe!
Keto Mini CheesecakeCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For the tart crust:
1 cup almond flour
1 tbsp brown sugar erythritol
1/4 cup salted butter, melted
- For the filling:
16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
2 large pastured eggs
2 tsp lemon extract
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup granular Swerve
1 cup frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a regular muffin pan with muffin liners or use a standard size silicone muffin pan.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine almond flour and the brown sugar erythritol. Add melted butter and until well combined. Press the dough evenly into 12 wells in the muffin pan; using a spoon.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until fluffy; using a hand mixture. Add eggs, lemon extract, vanilla extract and Swerve and mix until well blended and smooth. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides and mix in.
- Fill the filling evenly over the tart crusts. Return to the oven for 25 -30 minutes, until the cheesecakes are set.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat and add the blueberries. Bring to a simmer for 15 minutes. Mash them slightly to release their juices and let the juices thicken. Divide blueberries evenly among these cheesecakes.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Serve.
- Aside from blueberries, you may top these mini cheesecakes with other fruits to your liking, strawberries, for instance.