Keto Beef And Broccoli
Tasty, low-carb and simple are the description of Keto beef and broccoli stir fry. It’s a perfect main course for dinners during busy week days and even lazy weekends.
As packed with 42 grams of protein and only 14 grams of carbs for every serving of 410 calories, this dish is friendly to both low-carb and non low-carb diets.
In this article, we introduce an easy yet savory recipe for beef and broccoli stir fry. If you prefer homemade food or just get interested in giving it a try, it promises to help!
Keto Beef And BroccoliCourse: Main CourseDifficulty: Easy
Tasty, low-carb and simple are the description of Keto beef and broccoli stir fry
For the beef stir fry:
3/4 pound flank steak, sliced into 1/4 inch thick strips
7 ounces broccoli, cut into small florets
1/2 cup beef stock
1 tbsp corn starch
1 tbsp canola oil
For the sauce:
1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
3-5 tbsp sweetener
- In a large bowl, combine sliced beef and cornstarch. Mix until well-coated. Set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a pan over medium heat for a few minutes or until hot. Add in coated beef and cook less than 5 minutes, until it browns; stirring frequently. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add broccoli florets to the pan and stir. Add beef broth. Let simmer for about 10 minutes, until the broccoli is tender; stirring occasionally.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Stir on medium-low heat until it starts to simmer, about 5 minutes. Keep the sauce warm over low heat while waiting for the broccoli to cook.
- Bring cooked beef back to the pan and pour the sauce on top. Stir to well combined. Bring to a simmer and cook for another few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, if needed. Serve immediately.
- If you are a low-carb eater, serve it along side cauliflower rice or low-carb flat bread to have a complete meal. Enjoy it!