Keto Chocolate Fat Bombs
Low-carb, gluten-free and no bake, these keto chocolate fat bombs are perfect to serve as a snack for small parties. Plus, they’re made with only 4 ingredients: nut butter, cocoa powder, coconut oil and stevia. Here is the recipe!
Keto Chocolate Fat BombsCourse: Dessert, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup nut butter of choice, or coconut butter
1/4 cup cocoa or cacao powder
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
stevia to taste, or 1 tbsp liquid sweetener of choice
1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Combine butter and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Add coconut oil, stevia and salt to the bowl. Stir until well combined. Adjust coconut oil if needed.
- Pour the batter into a mini muffins pan lined with parchment paper, ice cube trays, or candy molds, about 1/3 of the way full.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes, until set.
- For the leftovers, you should store them in the freezer to prevent them from softening. These chocolate fat bombs are also perfect for paleo diet.