Keto White Chicken Chili
Keto white chicken chili recipe is worth mentioning as a “go-to” dinner for days when the seasons changes. A cup of cheesy and creamy keto white chicken can fill your stomach, give you some energy boost after a busy day at work and study, and satisfy your appetite for comfort foods.
As it takes you less than an hour to complete, you can definitely serve it to your whole family. Here is an easy recipe for keto white chicken chili that you might follow.
Keto White Chicken ChiliCourse: Appetizers, Main
Keto white chicken chili recipe is worth mentioning as a “go-to” dinner for days when the seasons changes.
1 lb chicken breast
1.5 cups chicken broth
1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
4 oz cream cheese
1 4.5oz can chopped green chili
2 garlic cloves, finely minced
1 jalapeno, diced
1 green pepper, diced
1/4 cup onion, diced
4 tbsp butter
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp cayenne (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
- In large pot, season chicken with cumin, oregano, cayenne, salt and pepper. Sear both sides over medium heat until golden.
- Add broth to pot, cover with a lid and cook for 15-20 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through.
- Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat. Add in chili, diced jalapeno, green pepper and onion; sauté until the vegetables are tender.
- Add garlic and continue to cook for about 30 seconds. Turn off heat. Set aside.
- Once chicken is fully cooked, shred with fork and add back into the pot. Add in cooked vegetables and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Pour cream cheese in a medium bowl. Soften in microwave for 20 seconds, until you can stir it.
- Remove bowl from the oven. Add in heavy whipping cream. Stir until well combined.
- Add the mixture into the pot and simmer for 15 minutes more. Remove from the heat; let cool for 5 minutes. Serve.
- This delicious chicken dish is also cooked in a slow cooker. All you need is to toss everything into the pot in the morning, do other stuffs and come back to it at dinner time to enjoy.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories481
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4g 20%
- Protein 39g 78%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.