Keto Cashew Chicken
Packed with 333.3 calories, 22.6 grams of protein and only 8 grams of carbs per serving, Keto cashew chicken is a preferred main dish of both keto eaters and non-keto eaters. Find out its easy recipe here!
Keto Cashew ChickenCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, dice into 1 inch chunks
1/4 cup raw cashews
1/2 medium Green Bell Pepper, cut into large chunks
1/4 medium white onion, cut into large chunks
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 1/2 tbsp liquid aminos
1/2 tbsp chili garlic sauce
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 tbsp Sesame Oil
1 tbsp Sesame Seeds
1 tbsp green onions
2 tbsp coconut oil(for cooking)
Salt + Pepper
- Heat a pan over low heat. Add in cashews and toast for 8 minutes, until lightly brown and fragrant. Remove and set aside.
- Increase the heat to high and add in coconut oil. Once oil is up to temperature, add in the chicken thighs; cook for 5 minutes, until cooked through.
- Add pepper, onions, garlic, chili garlic sauce and seasonings to the pan. Continue to cook on high for 2-3 minutes.
- Add liquid aminos, rice wine vinegar, and cashews. Cook on high and allow the liquid to reduce down until it is a sticky consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with sesame seeds and drizzle with sesame oil.
- Serve this tasty yet simple to make cashew chicken with cauliflower rice or a low-carb salad, you certainly enjoy a good meal.