Keto Cauliflower Cheese
Other tasty keto side dish recipe you should get on hand is the cheesy and creamy keto cauliflower cheese, a delicious combination of cauliflower, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, herbs and spices seasoned to perfection.
It comes out only 3 grams of carbs per serving of 322 calories, relatively making it friendly to low-carb eaters and acceptable to healthy eaters, too. If you want to satisfy your hunger with this flavorful side dish, keep scrolling for the recipe!
Keto Cauliflower CheeseCourse: Side dishCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Other tasty keto side dish recipe you should get on hand is the cheesy and creamy keto cauliflower cheese …
1 whole cauliflower, cut into small florets
4 cups shredded mozzarella
1/2 cup cheddar,
1 cup sour cream
7 oz bacon, cut into strips
1/2 onion sliced
1 tbsp Italian herbs
2 tsp garlic powder
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add in broccoli florets and cook for about 5 minutes. Remove and quickly run under cold water. Drain completely.
- Transfer cauliflower florets to a baking dish. Stir in sour cream and mix well they are evenly coat. Add in 3 cups of the mozzarella and mix well.
- Sprinkle with bacon strips, onion, Italian herbs and garlic powder. Top with the rest of mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Bring the baking dish to the oven and bake at 350 degree F for about 25 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove and serve warm.
- You can serve this cauliflower cheese as a side dish or dinner if preferring something tasty yet easy to make.