Keto Cheesecake Bites
Do you often have keto cheesecake bites as dessert while on a low-carb diet? Made into bite-sized pieces, these keto cheesecakes are not only friendly to your diet but they are also tasty enough to satisfy your appetite. Not just that, packed with only 176 calories per cheesecake, they can also be served to non low-carb eaters, vegetarians and vegans. Can’t help getting its recipe on hand, right?
The super simple yet delicious recipe for keto cheesecake bites will be introduced here. If you prefer homemade food while following a low-carb diet or just love desserts, give it a try!
Keto Cheesecake BitesCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Do you often have keto cheesecake bites as dessert while on a low-carb diet?
- For the tart crust:
1/2 cup almond meal
2 tbsp butter
- For the filling:
8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
1 large egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 pinch salt
1/4 cup So Nourished erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the baking pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- To make the crust, melt the butter, add in almond meal. Mix well until the mixture becomes dough-like.
- Press the dough into the bottom of a muffin tin (a teaspoon at a time). Bake in preheated oven for about 5 minutes, until slightly brown and crispy.
- To make the filling, beat cream cheese until creamy; using an electric hand mixer or standing mixer. Add in vanilla extract, lemon, egg and erythritol; beat until well blended.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the crust; using an ice cream scooper.
- Return to the oven and bake for about 15 minutes, until slightly jiggly. Remove from the oven, let cool outside, then, store in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Serve.
- Top these cheesecake bites with sliced strawberries or any fruits that keep tracks on you low-carb diet. Enjoy!