Keto Cheesecake With Cream Cheese
Packed with 5.3 grams of protein and only 3 grams of carbs for every serving of 305 calories, this keto cheesecake with cream cheese is a perfect dessert for low-carb eaters. As a delicious mix of cream cheese, butter, eggs, sour cream, vanilla extract and powdered Swerve sweetener, it’s easy to tease the taste buds of any eaters, especially those who are addict to cheesecakes and those who have a sweet tooth.
The following recipe for keto cheesecake with cream cheese allows you to serve this savory dessert right at your dining table. Let’s check it out!
Keto Cheesecake With Cream CheeseCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
24 ounces cream cheese, softened
5 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
3 large eggs
3/4 cup sour cream, at room temperature
1 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
2 tsp grated lemon zest
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 300degree F. Line a 9-inch spring-form pan with a parchment paper and grease it. Wrap 2 pieces of aluminum foil around the outside of the pan to cover the bottom and most of the way up the sides.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Beat in sweetener until well combined. Add in eggs, once at a time, beating after each addition. Clean the beaters and scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add in sour cream, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Beat until the batter is smooth. Pour into prepared pan and smooth the top.
- Set the pan inside a roasting pan to prevent the sides from touching. Place it in the oven and carefully pour boiling water into the roasting pan until it reaches halfway up the sides of the spring-form pan.
- Bake in preheated oven 70 to 90 minutes, until the cheesecake is mostly set. Remove the roasting pan then carefully remove the spring-form pan from the water bath. Let cool to room temperature.
- Run a sharp knife around the edges of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish this cheesecake with a low-carb hot fudge sauce or fresh fruits to your liking. Enjoy!