Keto Chicken Soup
It’s cold outside and you are finding something warm and comforting that keeps track on your Keto diet? This Keto chicken soup recipe will be definitely right up your street.
Made with shredded cooked chicken, bone broth, butter and a variety of vegetables like celery stalks, onion, carrot , mushroom and cabbage, this chicken soup is friendly to a keto and low-carb diet and satisfies your taste at the same time. If you want to give it a try, check out the recipe for Keto chicken soup below.
Keto Chicken SoupCourse: Appetizers, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
It’s cold outside and you are finding something warm and comforting that keeps track on your Keto diet?
1 1/2 shredded rotisserie chickens
8 cups chicken broth or bone broth
4 oz. butter
2 cups green cabbage, sliced into strips
6 oz. mushrooms, sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp dried onion, minced
1 medium-sized carrot, roll cut
2 tsp dried parsley
2 celery stalks, sliced
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1 tsp salt
- Heat a large pot over medium high heat. Add in butter and cook until it melted.
- Add dried onion, celery, mushrooms and garlic into the pot. Stir frequently and cook for 3-4 minutes until the onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and add broth, carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir with a spatula until well blended. Simmer until vegetables are tender.
- Add in cooked chicken and cabbage. Simmer for 8 to 12 minutes more until the cabbage is cooked through.
- Serve 8 at approximately 1 1/2 cups per serving.
- A hearty chicken soup is served within 30 minutes, worth trying, right?