Keto Chocolate Donuts
Having an appetite for flavorful desserts while on keto? These keto chocolate donuts is bound to satisfy you. Packed with 2 grams of net carbs, 2.1 grams of fiber and 4.2 grams of protein, they are definitely friendly to your diet. Let’s find out the recipe!
Keto Chocolate DonutsCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For the donut:
1 cup / 100g almond flour or ground almonds
40 g / 1.4 oz unsweetened chocolate melted (3 tbsp)
40 g / 1.4 oz butter, very soft 3 tbsp
3 tbsp cocoa powder unsweetened
1/3 cup / 55 g powdered sweetener
4 tbsp heavy / double cream
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
- For the dressing:
60 g / 2.1 oz unsweetened chocolate
8 drops stevia or 2 tsp powdered erythritol
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place butter, cream and sweetener in a bowl. Use a hand mixer and blend until smooth and creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well-combined.
- Add chocolate, cocoa powder, almond flour and baking powder to the bowl. Blend until a smooth batter forms.
- Spoon batter into a well-greased donut pan and bake for 13-15 minutes or until done.
- Melt chocolate in a water-bath. Add stevia to get desired sweetness. Wait until it has cooled down a little.
- Dip cooled donuts into chocolate and place in the fridge until the chocolate coating has set
- Dip your donuts twice if you want a thicker glaze. And, store the leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 25%
- Cholesterol 4.2mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 9%
- Sugars 0.5g
- Protein 4.2g 9%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.