Keto Chocolate Mousse
Keto chocolate mousse is a beloved dessert of both kids and adults alike, especially those who have had cravings for mousse and chocolate for years. Why? It tastes so good with only four simple ingredients, namely heavy cream, cocoa powder, sweetener and vanilla extract. The combination of the four is bound to satisfy your taste right with the first try.
If you are finding a flavorful dessert to “pamper” your sweet tooth while adopting keto diet, this keto chocolate mousse surely helps. Not only is it tasty, it’s ready to serve in just 10 minutes, perfect to serve at small parties and game day celebrations, right? To know more about the recipe, keep scrolling!
Keto Chocolate MousseCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Keto chocolate mousse is a beloved dessert of both kids and adults alike, especially those who have had cravings for mousse and chocolate for years.
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
1/4 cup Lakanto powdered sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place heavy cream in a bowl. Whisk until relatively stiff peaks form.
- Add cocoa powder, sweetener, vanilla and salt to the bowl and continue to whisk until just combine.
- Transfer to a serving glass and enjoy right away. Or, chill the mousse for a more set version.
- Top it with a spoon of soft whipped cream or fresh fruits if you like. Enjoy!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
- Protein 2g 4%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.