Keto Crack Chicken
Tasty, low in carbs and time-consuming are three adjectives describing the recipe for Keto crack chicken. It’s a mix of chicken broth, chicken breasts, bacon, cheeses (cream and cheddar) and Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning, so can definitely keep track on the diet of low-carb and Keto eaters.
Not just that, this chicken dish can also satisfy the appetite of those who do not follow these diets thanks to great flavor it offers. If you get interested in getting this easy Keto crack chicken recipe on hand, keep scrolling!
Keto Crack ChickenCourse: Dinner, Main, LunchCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 pounds of defrosted chicken breasts
1/2 cup chicken broth
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
8 oz package of Philadelphia cream cheese, cut into chunks
1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning
- In a slow cooker, pour in chicken broth and stir in Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning. Add defrosted chicken breasts.
- Cover and cook the chicken for 3-4 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low or until the chicken is easy to shred.
- Once cooked, shred the chicken with two forks.
- Add Philadelphia cream cheese, bacon and shredded cheddar in the cooker. Stir ingredients until well combined.
- Cover the crock pot again, and cook for 5-10 minutes more, until the cream cheese has melted.
- To save time, you may cook the chicken the night before or doing your own stuffs while waiting for the chicken thoroughly cooked. To serve, you can eat this Keto Crack Chicken in the Crock Pot on it’s own or with a favorite side salad.