Keto Cuban Stuffed Pork
Give Cuban stuffed pork recipe a try and you will certainly fall in love with it after that. It’s a perfect combination of pork marinated with olive oil, lime juice and zest and orange juice and zest and a number of herbs and spices; pickles; Swiss cheese; mustard and ham. If you are finding something good made with pork for your keto meals, this Cuban stuffed pork would be the way to go. Let’s check out the recipe!
Keto Cuban Stuffed PorkCourse: MainCuisine: CubanDifficulty: Easy
- For the marinade:
3/4 cup olive oil
1 orange, zest and juice
2 limes, zest and juice
8 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup fresh mint
1 cup fresh cilantro/coriander
1 tsp dried oregano
2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
- For the rest:
4 pork loin steaks, butterflied
2 large pickles, length-size thinly sliced
6 slices Swiss cheese, halved
4 sliced ham
- Blend all the ingredients for the marinade together and pour into a large ziplock bag. Add the pork and marinade overnight in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- Remove pork from marinade and spread mustard on the inside. Sprinkle with ham, pickles, Swiss cheese and fold over. Secure with toothpicks.
- Heat up a pan over medium heat. Add in stuffed pork and sear for about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a baking dish and bake in preheated oven for about 25-35 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from oven. Let cool for 5 minutes. Serve.
- Serve it alongside creamy asparagus, boiled vegetables or a favorite salad if your like!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 11.6g 58%
- Cholesterol 109mg 37%
- Sodium 2402mg 101%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 7%
- Sugars 5.6g
- Protein 38.2g 77%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.