Keto Hot Chocolate
It’s cold outside and you want something to warm up your body? Friday night is coming and you just want to curled up in a cozy blanket with a good book in one hand and a good drink on the other hand? You’re hungry and need something tasty and fast to make to boost energy levels? Keto hot chocolate is the perfect solution.
This rich and creamy drink is a tasty and flavorful mix of almond milk, heavy cream, erythritol, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt. As offers a good taste, this hot drink can tantalize the taste buds of both keto and non-keto eaters, especially those having a sweet tooth.
If you are looking for a family drink that keeps track on your keto diet, give this hot chocolate a try. Plus, it’s super simple and fast to make.
Keto Hot ChocolateCourse: Appetizers, DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
It’s cold outside and you want something to warm up your body?
2 cups almond milk (or any nut milk)
1/4 cup heavy cream
3 tbsp Sukrin erythritol
3 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 pinch salt (optional)
- Combine almond milk and heavy cream in a small pot; stirring often. Cook over low-heat.
- Place erythritol, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt into a small blender.
- Once the milk mixture is bubbling slightly, remove from heat add to the blender. Process for about 1 minutes, until it gets nice and frothy.
- Divide between two cups. Garnish with some saved chocolate and serve.
- Top your coffee with some coconut oil or low-carb cream if you prefer