Keto Jicama Fries
Looking exactly the same as traditional French fries, these crispy keto jicama fries can satisfy the cravings for fries while adopting a low-carb diet. Ready to serve in less than an hour, made with 6 simple ingredients and packed with only 2 grams of net carbs per serving, these keto-friendly jicama fries are worth tasting, right?
Keto Jicama FriesCourse: Sides, SnacksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Looking exactly the same as traditional French fries, these crispy keto jicama fries can satisfy the cravings for fries while adopting a low-carb diet.
2 cups sliced jicama (about 1 small)
2 tablespoons avocado oil
3/4 teaspoon sea salt divided
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon sea salt into a medium pot of water. Bring to a boil.
- Carefully add jicama pieces in the pot and boil for 10 minutes. Drain in colander.
- Place into a large mixing bowl. Coat with avocado oil, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, garlic powder, cumin, and smoked paprika. Blend in spices.
- Spread fries onto a greased baking pan. Bake at 400°F for 30 minutes, turning halfway through baking time, until fries are crisp.
- To get best flavor, serve these jicama fries alongside a favorite dipping sauce that still keeps track on your keto diet. Enjoy!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat 446g 2230%
- Total Carbohydrate
- Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 1g 2%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.