Keto Lemon Chicken
Keto lemon chicken recipe is also a savory yet simple-to-make chicken recipe you should get on hand. Just give it 20 minutes and you will treat yourself creamy lemon chicken lemon.
Worth trying, right?
Keto Lemon ChickenCourse: Keto, MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 pound chicken breasts, thin sliced
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 cup chicken broth
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp dill
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the oil and heat until shimmering.
- Add chicken to the skillet and cook until browned on each side and cooked through, about 8 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Add in chicken stock, stir well. Add lemon juice and garlic to the pan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Allow chicken stock to reduce by half, about 10 minutes. Whisk in butter and cream until butter has melted and mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Return chicken to the skillet and sprinkle with fresh dill. Cook for 1 minute to re-warm the chicken.
- Serve immediately
- Serve this lemon chicken with boiled vegetables, salad, cauliflower rice or low-carb flat bread, and you will have a complete meal.