Keto Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
Almost zero carbs while providing up to 37 grams of protein, parmesan crusted pork chops are also a “must-try” keto pork dish.
It features the crust (breading) made with parmesan cheese, crushed pork rinds, parsley, garlic, eggs and lemon zest. Plus, it’s available to serve in less than half an hour. Keep scrolling to get full recipe!
Keto Parmesan Crusted Pork ChopsCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
- For the crust:
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup crushed pork rinds
1 tbsp minced fresh parsley,
1/2 tsp minced fresh garlic
1/2 tsp lemon zest
1 large egg, beaten (for egg wash)
2 tsp water
- For the rest:
1 1/4 pound boneless pork chops (4 chops)
salt and pepper
2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, pork rinds, garlic, parsley and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
- Pick up a chop with fork and put in the beaten egg. Flip over a few times to cover evenly and release any extra.
- Bring to parmesan mixture for coating. Flip on both sides until completely coated. Let any extra breading run off.
- Heat up a large frying pan over medium heat. Pour in oil and swirl to coat. Add crumbed pork chops into the pan. Fry for about 3 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Once cooked, transfer to a plate and let it rest for 10 minutes. Serve alongside dipping sauce or salad of your choice.
- The cooking time might be longer if the pork chops are thicker. Just make sure that your pork chops are thoroughly cooked before removing them from the pan.