Keto Beef Stew
Other traditional delicious beef dish that keto eaters can serve alongside cauliflower rice or low-carb bread is Keto beef stew. Ready to serve in 1 hour and contain only 5.5 grams of carbs per serving, this food is definitely worth trying.
Keto Beef StewCourse: MainCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Other traditional delicious beef dish that keto eaters can serve alongside cauliflower rice or low-carb bread is Keto beef stew.
1 lb beef short rib, chop into bite-sized chunks
2 cups beef broth
4 cloves minced garlic
100g onion, chopped
100g carrot, chopped
100g radishes, chopped
1/4 tsp pink salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp coconut oil
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Heat up coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add beef pieces and brown on all side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add onions, garlic and butter in the pan. Cook for a couple minutes, until tender; scraping the bottom with the spatula/spoon.
- Add in broth and combine. Add the xanthan gum and stir well.
- Bring to a boil and return cooked beef to the pan. Cover with a lid and continue to cook for 30 minutes; stirring frequently.
- Add the carrots and radishes and cook for more 30 minutes, stirring frequently. Broth should have thickened a lot at this point. Remove from heat and serve warm.
- After adding in carrots and radish, you may add more broth or some water if needed. Cook until the food gets thicken as desired.