Keto Buffalo Chicken
As a lover of chicken who are following a Keto diet, you should have Keto buffalo chicken tender recipe on hand. This chicken dish allows you to enjoy the crunch without all the extra carbs, making it a beloved appetizer of low-carb eaters.
Even when you are not a Keto or low-carb eater, you can still give it a try and just make sure to watch your portions. With this mind, we introduce an easy recipe for Keto buffalo chicken tender. Let’s make it at home!
Keto Buffalo ChickenCourse: Main courseCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
As a lover of chicken who are following a Keto diet, you should have Keto buffalo chicken tender recipe on hand.
- For buffalo chicken
1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into tender-size pieces
2 cups crushed pork rinds
3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
2 large eggs
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
- For the sauce
1 cup buffalo wing sauce
1/4 cup butter (1/2 stick)
- In a large bowl, add in pork rinds, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and onion powder; mix until well combined. Transfer the mixture to a thin layer on a large plate.
- Crack the eggs into a shallow bowl and fork whisk. Dip the chicken tenders in the egg wash, and then dredge them in the breading mixture. Make sure both sides are thoroughly coated in the breading mixture.
- Heat 1 to 2 inches of oil is a high-sided skillet. Once the oil is ready for frying, drop in the breaded chicken tenders. Fry until they are golden brown and crispy on both sides, about 3 minutes each side.
- Remove the chicken tenders from the oil and drain on paper towels to absorb the excess grease.
- In a small saucepan, heat the buffalo wing sauce and the butter over medium heat. Cook until the butter is melted and mixed into the sauce.
- Pour the sauce in a large mixing bowl. Toss the tenders in the sauce until thoroughly coated. Serve.
- When frying chicken tenders, you should not flip them too much unless the breading mixture will fall off.