Keto Cheese Sauce
Served alongside salad, boiled vegetables and many other tasty main courses, keto cheese sauce definitely makes the food more complete. As you know, a homemade sauce is much healthier than that bought at store because you can control the ingredients yourself. Not just that, you can make the sauce that best satisfies your taste.
With this mind, we introduce an easy yet flavorful recipe for keto cheese sauce. Made with only 7 ingredients and ready to serve sless than 10 minutes, this cheese sauce is definitely worth trying, right?
Keto Cheese SauceCourse: SauceCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
2 ounces cream cheese
2 tablespoons butter
6 ounces cheddar, grated
3 ounces Gruyere, grated
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine heavy cream, cream cheese, and butter in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until the butter and cream cheese have melted. Whisk in ground mustard and pepper.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheddar and Gruyere until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately as the sauce will thicken as it cools.
- When it gets thicken, make sure that you microwave it with a splash of cream in 30 seconds to reheat, until smooth, creamy, and hot.