Keto Chocolate Milk
If you prefer something other than coffee and smoothie for morning drink, you should give this keto chocolate milk a try. Ready to serve in just five minutes and packed with 60 calories and only 5 grams of net carbs per cup, this milk is so worth serving to whole family, right?
Keto Chocolate MilkCourse: DrinksCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
2 cups low-carb milk coconut or almond milk
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
4 tablespoons Erythritol granulated
1/2 teaspoons Vanilla
Pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until everything has combined.
- Divide between 2 glasses and enjoy!
- If you do not serve up all the milk, store it in the refrigerator for up to 1 day. Enjoy!
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories300
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Sodium 327mg 14%
- Protein 3g 6%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.